Translate

Monday, March 9, 2009

"When Rival turns Friends"

Well I am hoping for a possibilty there! Imagine if two of the biggest parties in the elections join hands together- What a blessing will it be for the nation? When One party claims it had done so much in its ruling......imagine a joint effort. I wonder it can do wonders for any country and specially for a developing countries- where its always hard to find a majority. I feeel its no shame either......because both of the parties are Ruling. I feel its not only good for the parties but for the nation as a whole.........an old saying " A combined effort is far better than a single effort".....I feel this is worth a try..........besides when so many unprecendated things are happening in this era....why not this one..........

1 comment:

  1. well when the left parties have joined hands together....as a third front, I feel its the time congress and BJP join hands together.Even if they dont join hands together, its the time India have a triparty system. Those who want to stay with congress-Stay with congress or if they dont want to go with congres- the only option they wud have is either BJP or the third front. There should not be more than three contestants in our polls. When all the advanced countries of the world are having biparty system then why not us have triparty system. I think its the best time to moot this proposal. Election commission should seriously think about it.

    ReplyDelete

My First ever Short Story- First Train Travel by Arun Agarwal

Train Journey's are, I am sure, everyone in India loves and are frequent to travelling by Train. In India, if you want to travel all acr...

Popular Posts