Translate

Thursday, March 26, 2020

OPTIONS













Coming Back on My Blog after a long Break.

The SUN is Particularly very Bright Today

Today March 26th of 20-20 Thursday (the 2nd day of Navratras in India) 

Probably because there is a COMPLETE LOCK-DOWN in INDIA Since last 7 days. And we have virtually nothing to do but give shape to our hobbies and spend time with family.

So, I am here honing my skills on my thoughts and writings and I hope to write something good for all of you.

I have started this BLOG way back in 2009, after i was inspired to write about my experience on SUGAR or  A BANANA. And all this while I have only collected and presented to you all, what best I could from around the world for you all.

But now on, I have decided that I will write on my own and bring most of it on here.

I will still collect the best of the best things that comes to me and I will bring it on here.

So Today,  I am writing on - 

 OPTIONS:



Option is unbounded 
Option is immense 
Option is rebellious 
Option gives you potency 
Option is constructive 
Option is everlasting 
Options make you enjoy your life beyond limits

Therefore be limitless



If you want to be the best version of yourself be limitless 

Dont get bogged down by the environment in which you were conditioned dont fall prey to the limited environment you have been exposed to.

This life is meant for OPTIONS

It is the Options which makes life interesting

If you want to be the best version of YOURSELF 

BE LIMITLESS BE FULL OF OPTIONS

Life is never ever meant to be  a limited one if so we would have been a primitive civilization


Be a REBEL of Options

March 25, 20-20
5.45 am

3 comments:

  1. excellent, I love the idea of being the best version of you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just posted 3 more in April....any feedback please?

      Delete

My First ever Short Story- First Train Travel by Arun Agarwal

Train Journey's are, I am sure, everyone in India loves and are frequent to travelling by Train. In India, if you want to travel all acr...

Popular Posts