Translate

Monday, April 3, 2023

The 3 AM People

It has again been a long break since Covid Pandemic Erupted in 2020, and we all in spare times started  honing our hidden skills and talent. I too wrote few blogs and began my journey into the writing arena. My small cousin sister like half the my age, is now known as Author  Priyanka Khetawat. It makes me think that when a small kid can write, why cannot I? It also reminds me of my school days, where being an average student in Language Subject (Nepali), how one of my Nepali Language Teacher, went out of way and helped not only me but all other classmates to improve our language skills (He recommended a regular reading of novels, books and just anything to expand the horizon) and I did exactly that, buying some books and started reading. Then came the Breakthrough within few months, in next terminal exams, I started thinking/Imagining and started writing slowly on my own rather than Mugging Up and the results were apparent, I started writing very layman's and in a very simple way. My teacher not only motivated me, but played a very role in expanding my Horizons. Till this day, I really appreciate Him Koshraj Neupane Sir. I wish that every student gets a mentor like him. 





The Post display picture is about 3 am people. They are different. I have decided to put my 3 am thoughts on my blog all again.

Hope this one , today's 3 am thoughts , you all might appreciate.

"There is growth, there is progress and there is success. All these are different things. The outcome varies, the target audience varies and benefits varies. Majority say more than 90% people on this planet are stuck in growth phobia, the remaining percentage are stuck in progress, and then the remaining less than 0.01% are the ones whose success has moved this planet ahead. It is their success that had made each and every growth and progress meaningful!! The world needs to understand this simple yet the most complex ecosystem. Both growth and progress are selfish and only Success is without any selfishness done as if its a service by a devotee to his god, and that's the level of dedication one needs for success. If the spirit needs to be high , it has to be as high as this. 
AA 30.03.2023"

Just sharing. They say sharing is caring. 
Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment

My First ever Short Story- First Train Travel by Arun Agarwal

Train Journey's are, I am sure, everyone in India loves and are frequent to travelling by Train. In India, if you want to travel all acr...

Popular Posts