Translate

Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Happiness & Dr.Khetawat from India

Everyday, I read Dr. Sudhir Khetawat's Morning Thoughts, which are very inspiring. It acts as daily dose of vitamins for our mind and soul. And Fortunately yesterday (April 3, 2023), Uncle himself called upon me and appreciated my this below post and asked me to frequently keep writing and keep sharing my thoughts, to which I agreed, as and when I get something to ponder upon with my life experiences, I will write and share in his Group. He even told me that he will give me his first copy of his Daily Thoughts (more than 1000 thoughts now). I look forward to a lot of learnings and guidance from him, in the times to come. He was already very supportive, on his call. I wish to complete two courses (Hypnotism & Acupressure) under his guidance. Hopefully, I will complete them soon.

(Edit: 14.04.2023- Dr. Khetawat, a renowned name in India, is reachable at his website: https://www.drkhetawat.com/home)

Coming Back to Today's Post:

Taking inspiration from him (Dr. Sudhir Khetawat) 
Today's Thoughts- Happiness can be found even at the darkest of times. Happiness is what? A mental state. A mental state is always influenced by the environment in which one is exposed to, or have been exposed to, based on the memory one keeps on accumulating over the years, since birth. 
To achieve a permanent state of happiness, there is a need to go through a process called self evolution. As long as one keeps allowing oneself to be distracted by all the so called all other happiness items, one can never ever reach that ultimate stage. The stage where one realizes that the truths of life are - The God, The Time, The Material world, The Actions one performs and finally the Soul. All these are interlinked and centers around Happiness.
My personal observation which is beyond everything else is- If you learn new thing everyday, you will be happy!
03.04.2023
AA

Sharing is caring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First ever Short Story- First Train Travel by Arun Agarwal

Train Journey's are, I am sure, everyone in India loves and are frequent to travelling by Train. In India, if you want to travel all acr...

Popular Posts