Translate

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Learner of Life by Arun Agaral 29.04.2020

Today i don't have anything to write but be a learner

 I just want to ask questions and seek answers

They say Life is a Journey ..but journey of what? Is it a journey towards a Welfare Nation? 

Also another question that comes to mind is - In this scenario they say journey is good ...so is the journey more desirable or the destination ...ie a welfare nation?

How many are into this journey ?

Journey or destination ?


This Morning (April 25th, 20-20 while watching a show on TV The latest version of Mahabharata on Star Channel I got answers to above questions and they made so much sense. I need time to translate them to English. Hopefully if i get a time i will post it out here )
Thanks


Also, a question was put up: What are you grateful for Today?

I am grateful for being a learner in life /of life and this universe presenting all the opportunities to me to learn a lot of new things each day so that i can become a best version of myself for the world and work towards fulfilling my dream of making this world a WELFARE NATION. 

Thankyou so much for such a nice question



Arun Agarwal April 29th 20-20


No comments:

Post a Comment

My First ever Short Story- First Train Travel by Arun Agarwal

Train Journey's are, I am sure, everyone in India loves and are frequent to travelling by Train. In India, if you want to travel all acr...

Popular Posts