Translate

Saturday, May 14, 2011

This Is YOU

STRONG PERSON

A strong person knows how to keep their life in order. Even with tears in their eyes, they still manage to say "I'm OK" with a smile. Send this to a strong person. I just did. God is good. Change is coming.  Be honest and send this to anyone who made you smile this year.
It may surprise you how many you get back. Thanks for making me smile.

Live, Laugh, Love



"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will do."


No comments:

Post a Comment

My First ever Short Story- First Train Travel by Arun Agarwal

Train Journey's are, I am sure, everyone in India loves and are frequent to travelling by Train. In India, if you want to travel all acr...

Popular Posts