Translate

Monday, May 2, 2011

Speak Positive Get Positive...........Speak Negative Get Negative

I remember while growing up that there was a gentleman who lived near my house. He was a very nice man, kind and friendly; however, he always had a negative report. Every time I talked to him, he told me how hard life was and how business was slow and some of his equipment wasn't working. He was having problems at home - one of his children was acting up, on and on. I saw him twice a week for probably ten years, and I cannot remember a single time that he did not have a negative report.


Sadly, when this man was about 55 years old, he got very sick. He spent the next two or three years in and out of hospitals. The end of his life was very sad and lonely. I couldn't help but think about the fact that that is exactly what he had talked about his whole life - how he wasn't going to make it and how hard life was. He got what he was calling in. He was prophesying defeat. He was cursing his future. He didn't realize he was being snared by the words of his mouth.


Here's what I've learned. You believe what you say about yourself more than what anybody else says.That's why on a regular basis we should say, "I'm blessed. I'm healthy. I'm strong. I'm valuable. I'm talented. I have a bright future." Those words go out of your mouth and come right back into your own ears. Over time, they will create the same image on the inside.


You may be in a difficult time right now, but let me challenge you. Don't use your words to describe your situation, use your words to change your situation. Declare victory. Declare health. Declare favor. Declare abundance. You are giving life to your faith by what you're saying. All through the day, we should go around saying, "I have the favor of God. I can do all things through Christ. I am blessed. I'm strong. I'm healthy." Always remember to use your words to bless your future and call in the good things God has prepared for you!


The tongue can bring death or life

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First ever Short Story- First Train Travel by Arun Agarwal

Train Journey's are, I am sure, everyone in India loves and are frequent to travelling by Train. In India, if you want to travel all acr...

Popular Posts