Translate

Friday, May 13, 2011

Appraisal letter : with encryption..... ( office humor )

Dear Manager (HR),

Vimal, my assistant programmer, can always be found

 Hard at work in his cubicle. Vimal works independently, without

 Wasting company time talking to colleagues. Vimal never

 Thinks twice about assisting fellow employees, and he always

 Finishes given assignments on time. Often Vimal takes extended

 Measures to complete his work, sometimes skipping coffee

 

  Breaks. Vimal is a dedicated individual who has absolutely no

 Vanity in spite of his high accomplishments and profound

 Knowledge in his field. I firmly believe that Vimal can be

 Classed as a high-calibre employee, the type which cannot be

 Dispensed with. Consequently, I duly recommend that Vimal be

 

  Promoted to executive management, and a proposal will be

 Sent away as soon as possible.



 Signed - Project Leader







NB: That stupid idiot was reading over my shoulder when I wrote the report

Sent to you earlier today. Kindly read only the odd lines (1, 3, 5, 7, 9,11, 13)

For my true assessment of him.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My First ever Short Story- First Train Travel by Arun Agarwal

Train Journey's are, I am sure, everyone in India loves and are frequent to travelling by Train. In India, if you want to travel all acr...

Popular Posts