Translate

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Reasons to like a woman

You can feel her blessings in the form of a grandmother.
You can feel her passion in the form of a beloved.
You can feel her warmth in the form of a friend.
Her Heart is so tender.
So sharing…
So melodious…
So charming…
So naughty…
She is life…..
She is a woman….
You can feel her dedication in the form of a wife….
You can feel her care in the form of a sister…..
Respect Her . Forward this to as many women as possible... they'll love it! Forward this to as many men as you can so that they'll know why women are so special :-)

Have a wonderful day!!

(Someone send me this..and I couldnot stop myself from droping the lines in the blog)





No comments:

Post a Comment

My First ever Short Story- First Train Travel by Arun Agarwal

Train Journey's are, I am sure, everyone in India loves and are frequent to travelling by Train. In India, if you want to travel all acr...

Popular Posts